Dear Valued Guest,
Your Health & Safety is our priority! There is nothing more to add!
We absolutely cannot wait to have you here with us, and we are making sure everything is in order and at its best for your upcoming stay. But please, if you are not feeling 100%, stay home and if you feel something coming on, do be careful: get checked out before traveling.
And if you have already booked and come down with something, no problem: there won’t be any cancellation consequences! In fact, you can cancel your booking before midnight of day before your arrival, without incurring in any cancellation fees.
Now, below we have summarized our Post Covid-19 Health & Safety Plan, with all the Key points and important information you need for a pleasant and safe stay with us.
We will update these procedures as things change and evolve, so, for this reason, be sure to newly check back on our web site before your departure/check-in. In addition, please also check the Italian Government web site and the World Health Organization web site before your departure.
BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL AND HOTEL PROCEDURES
- Pre-pay (ask for a secure payment link!) to have an Express Check-in and an Express Check-out.
- Let us register your personal information beforehand: so please send us a PDF file with your (and all guests) Passport copy to CINDOC@GHVV.IT (the file will be canceled immediately after Check-in!); but, please, keep in mind that by Law we must see your Original Passport/ID upon arrival along with a valid credit card! If possible, we would also kindly ask to provide us with a full billing address in advance.
- Kindly provide us with your Estimated Time of Arrival (=ETA) ahead of time, and we will have your keys waiting for when you arrive, so that you are ready to go upstairs to your room!
- Guest(s) temperature checks at the entrance of the Hotel before Check-in, through a professional Thermo-scanner.
- To guarantee your safety, the access of external customers to the Hotel is not allowed, except for guests you might have visiting. So, feel at home and protected!
- Rooms cleaned, sanitized, and checked before Guest arrival. No one else will enter in your room after the final inspection approved by our trained Floor Supervisor.
- Once you have checked in, we won’t bother you. Rooms will only be serviced upon request by our trained Staff following our detailed Safety & Sanitation protocol, with all the right Personal Protective Equipment (=PPE) – So please let us know your wishes upon arrival.
- Our Staff will use the highest quality cleaning products and protocols which meet the “Ministry of Health” and the “Higher Institute of Health” [= MOH and HIH] guidelines, approved against viruses, bacteria and other air and bloodborne pathogens on all equipment and surfaces, in every area of the Hotel.
- Extra cleaning and sanitizing of public or frequent contact spaces. This includes the front desk, elevators, pushbutton, entrance doors and handrails, public bathrooms, dining surfaces and seating areas, etc..
- Our Management Team will continue to explore additional sanitation tools, including UV-C light and sanitation spray, and stay abreast of all new developments regarding the most effective methods and products to employ.
- Where possible, doors and windows will remain open to increase fresh air flow.
WE TAKE EXTRA CARE OF OUR STAFF SO THEY CAN TAKE EXTRA CARE OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!
- Employee temperature checks at the start of every shift.
- Employee training on Covid-19 safety and sanitation protocols.
- Appropriate PPE for all Staff.
- Corporate on-call Doctor available to advise and assist with both guest and staff concerns.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS HERE!
- Face masks, hand sanitizer, and Covid-19 information are available for all Guests upon Check-in. And do not worry! We will have extra gloves and sanitizing wipes if you forgot yours. Your first Kit will be free of charge!
- Room keys will be sanitized with UV-C sanitizing machines before distribution in a single use key wallet.
- If you desire, we can remove high-touch amenities (magazines, pens, notepads, etc.) from the rooms. These items will always be available upon request at the Front desk. However, keep in mind that all these objects are sanitized daily and replaced at the departure of each Guest.
- All single use or disposable items in rooms will be removed and disposed of following each Guest’s departure.
- Robes laundered and individually sealed for Guest use.
- All laundry and linens cleaned following Hygienic Quality and Safety of fabrics used in the Sanitary and Tourism sector standard – Laundry treated textiles – Biocontamination control system “UNI EN 14065” and RABC “Assosistema Confindustria” issued guidelines.
PUBLIC SPACES: FEEL SAFE WHILE OUT, ABOUT & AROUND
- Floor markers indicating safe distance for queuing; but the queue will be rare!
- Virtual concierge via WhatsApp will be at your disposal all day.
- Motion activated hand sanitizing dispensers in all public spaces.
- Physically distant configurations in public spaces, bar and restaurants.
- Room occupancy, to the extent possible, will be distributed evenly per floor and per “wing” of the Hotel, to limit crowding in hallways & elevators.
PLEASE, BE OUR RESPONSIBLE GUEST, AND KEEP IT COURTEOUS FOR EVERYONE AROUND YOU
- Practice physical distancing in shared spaces.
- Limit person-to person contact.
- If you have a cough, fever or symptoms of Covid-19 please do not exit your room and alert the Front desk (Ext. 710) to call the Hotel doctor.
- Wash hands frequently in accordance with HIH guidelines and use available sanitizing stations.
- Properly dispose of used PPE.
- Do not leave your face mask on the table, also during your mealtime.
- If you cough or sneeze, please do it into your elbow or a napkin.
- Wear a mask when interacting with our Staff and in all public spaces.
Thank you for your kindness. Ad maiora!
Carlo Acampora, CEO of Grand hotel via Veneto