The Grand Deluxe via Veneto has one of the most suggestive views of the Hotel: the iconic via Veneto, famous worldwide for the movie “La Dolce Vita” by Federico Fellini, the roman ruins of Porta Pinciana (403 A.D.) and Villa Borghese from the highest floors.
The walls, perfectly soundproof, are covered with an exclusive “Art Déco” fabric and the designer bathroom is finished in precious Carrara marble with a bathtub or a large multifunctional shower.
The possibility of connecting both Grand Deluxe via Veneto rooms makes them a spacious, refined and welcoming accommodation for a unique and memorable stay intended for families or groups of friends travelling together.
Some Grand Deluxe via Veneto also have a Juliet balcony.
Size: 31/39 sq.m.
Occupancy: 2 guests
Bed type: 1 King Size or 2 twin beds
External view, overlooking the iconic via Veneto
- Wi-Fi access
- Internet cable
- Individually controlled “green saver” air-conditioning
- Interactive widescreen TV HD LCD satellite channels and VOD system
- Laptop size Safe-deposit box
- Dining table or writing desk and breakfast table
- Bathtub and/or separate ample shower
- Bvlgari complimentary toiletries
- Magnifying mirror
- Hair dryer
- Free Internet access (up to 4Mbps)
- Free sameday global newspapers & magazines (for laptop, tablet, smartphone and laptop)
- Coffee & Tea facilities
- Courtesy umbrella
- Access to the fitness centre equipped with Technogym™ machines
- Access to “AQVA City spa” to avail of sauna, Turkish bath, vitality pool, emotional shower and relax area
- 10% discount on treatments from the “AQVA City spa” treatment menu