Surprise your family and friends in your home.
Discover the essence of Italian Cuisine and the secrets behind some of the most well known dishes.
Learn to make homemade fresh pasta like the “sfogline”, the women that in the Emilia Romagna region of Italy, kneaded the dough to make Ravioli, Lasagne and Tagliatelle using a rolling-pin and a wood work surface.
Preparing fresh pasta is a home ritual and, like the “zdoura”(In Bolonese dialect it means the women who is head of the kitchen), our Executive Chef or his Assistant will welcome you into the kitchen of our exclusive Magnolia Restaurant [1 Michelin Star 2017-2018] to share with you an unforgettable culinary experience.
A culinary journey...from Bologna to Rome
During the MAGNOLIA MASTERCLASS you will enjoy lunch with the dishes that you prepared and savor typical Italian wines and specialities:
- 1 flûte of Prosecco
- Parmigiano Reggiano 30 months DOP
- Parma Ham aged 28 months DOP
- Bologna Mortadella IGP
- Salame Gentile from lower Parma region PAT
- Pumpking Ravioli
- Lasagne or Fettuccine with fresh tomato sauce
- Rigatoni Carbonara
- 1 glass of Wine
- Petit four
Terms & Conditions
- Euro 160 per person is inclusive of the magnolia masterclass apron, the participation certificate and the recipes booklet of the dishes prepared during the class.
- According to availability, masterclass take place every Wednesday, upon reservation, from 11:30 to 14:30 and can welcome up to 6 guests for a minimum of 4 people.
- Exclusive lessons for families with children (12+ years) or in other days can be customized for a minimum of six participants or at the cost of six people.
- Reservations must be guaranteed by credit card and the total cost will be charged 72 hours prior the date of the masterclass.
- For Cancellations received less than 72 hours before the course booked or in case of no-show, a penalty of the 100% of the cost of the course will be applied.